Tuesday 8 December 2009

Mac's adventures

This is my dog Mac. He is a bearded collie, and is meant to be a farm dog. He had an adventure the other day, and we're just starting to unravel it.

He has a broken leg, and has just come out of a cast. I bought him a flash new kennel, so he could recover in it.

I felt a bit sorry for him the other day, so let him off, but didn't put him back in his kennel, and I went out.

We had a thunder storm. Well, Mac doesn't like thunder, so when I came back, he was inside - this photo is of him inside, looking a me - outside!

That's not the end of the story. Our insurance agent, Nigel, came around today, and explained that on the same day he stopped outside our place, and opened the car door. In went a terrified Mac. Horrified at having a hairy, dirty, big scared dog in his car, Nigel tried to get him out. Mac did not oblidge! It would have been absolutely hilarious to see, if I was not feeling slightly embarrassed about it all!

Nigel obviously got Mac out eventually, after Mac made a mess of his car, thereafter Mac managed to get inside our house to escape the thunder!

Poor Mac!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: