Monday 14 January 2008


After going for a 55 minute run on Saturday I felt pretty good.

I had a day game fishing yesterday, absolutely gorgeous weather, but no big fish for us. A couple of other boats weighed marlin - a striped marlin of 92 kg, and a blue of 180 kg.

The plan today was to go for a swim, our friends are here, so we'll take them out to the Mercury Islands and swim in the crystal clear water there, and perhaps go for a walk up the hill.

Mercury Island is owned by merchant banker Sir Michael Fay, and he allows people to walk over his land, you can't camp there though. He has a underground house there - Brian calls it teletubby house!

There are also very good scallops which we dive for YUM!

I see SUB6 has found a maintenance training programme, which I will try and get, as I seem to need a plan, rather than a ad-hoc type approach!

No comments: