Saturday 9 February 2008

Owwie!

Went back to my first Pump class on Thursday. I purposely used low weights, but made sure I did the exercises correctly. I'm still very sore!!!!! Yesterday was a rest day.
This morning I went for a one hour run, then shot into Paeroa to try a Wilpowa RPM class - felt a bit strange being on a stationary bike! I must admit I struggled. I'll blame my vein operation, surely I've got a few more days I can use it as an excuse on!!! Actually it is still swollen, but the bruising has improved.
Now I'm finding it hard to walk. I still haven't entered the Rotorua Marathon yet, might give it another week of running to see how I feel.
The Speights Coast to Coast is on this weekend - now that would be a REAL challenge. NO FORGET IT JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I really enjoyed the Rotorua Marathon last year. Almost wish I was doing it again this year but ....

Did you find out the name of the tyre lever?

You asked about my watch. It's not GPS but it is good for splits/lap times. It's an Timex Ironman. Can't see a model number. There's a pic somewhere on my blog. I'll try find the link.

I am def going to watch Ironman. I'm going to sleep overnight in the ute in Taupo and then follow the race on my bike. Not sure how mobile I can be but I'll give it a go.