Wednesday 13 February 2008

Yee Hah Rain

This is my farming coming out - we desperately need rain to keep the grass growing, as in New Zealand our cows rely on basically a grass only based diet. They are outside all year round due to our ideal climate. We had good rain last night, we just need some more rain now.....are we ever happy? - Well yes I guess we are happy, we had a great holiday at the beach, the weather was fantastic, and next week is the National Big Game Fishing contest. I orginally got fit to be able to handle catching big fish, so I can't wait! The official weight for marlin is over 90 kg, so I wanted to be lighter than any I weighed in! Last year my fish was 137 kg, luckily I never have weighed more than that! But I have been well over 90 kg!

Went for a run in the heat today - 35 minutes jog after a 10 minute walk (wondering whether I should run or not for 10 minutes).

Yes Kathy and SUB6, might target the Huntly Half - more realistic target.

No comments: