Monday 4 February 2008

What plans have come out of having a day to think....

Ultimate goal - reach 65 kg in weight - present weight unknown, as I'm still too scared to get on the scales.

Next few weeks - game fishing and a few little triathlons.
April 26th - Autumn Challenge with 2 other girls. White water rafting, mountain biking and treking.
May 3rd - Rotorua Marathon - OK sounds scary - but should be achievable.
November 1 - K2? or K1? -See how bike training goes through the winter.
December sometime - Rotorua Half Ironman.

Training for the above, some good will power, and wilpowa (my trainer for pump), should help me to reach my goal. Running seems to be the best way for me to burn excess calories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is a huge goal - I was thinking of maybe doing the Auckland one later in the year, but probably won't fit in with the Gold Coast Half Ironman

I agree with you too, when I run heaps I lose heaps!!! RUN RUN RUN